“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Test Post From China

Test Post From China
We are here in Guangzhou China at the Shifu Holiday Inn. Our room is spectacular! HUGE! The hotel is very nice.  We arrived around 8 pm, went over things with our guide for the coming days, made an appt. to exchange our money, and got some dinner (more on that later!), and were in bed at 11.  We slept straight through until 5:30.
We are very disappointed that the proxy server (vsn) that many other families have successfully used in Guangzhou in the past few weeks, is not working for us.  This means I cannot see my blog, post to it, or read your comments.  (But keep those comments coming, as we will be able to see them once we are home.)
I'm going to do this test blog post.  If it appears on our blog, could someone please email me to let me know.  Then, I'll be able to post more info. 
Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment