I've spent the past few weeks getting the kids' scrapbooks up to date, realizing I am done with scrapbooking for the boys, and that I probably won't add anything else to Sarah's until NEXT summer. I just about had a panic attack when I realized I never made a photobook/digital scrapbook for Sarah of our trip to China to meet her. YIKES! Well, that will have to be done NEXT summer. How could I have forgotten to do that? Well, life...life with 3 kids...
These first three photos were taken on Mother's Day. Yes, back in May!
First mothers day for me as the mom of three children!
These photos were before heading out to dinner in Shelburne, with Grandma.
Sarah is an absolute joy!
This photo below was Father's Day in June.
This was Santa's Village in June, before school got out. We had a fantastic day. Sarah LOVED it. She gave Santa a hug and she rode the log ride...NINE TIMES.
|First time on the carousel, she wanted to sit with me on a bench.|
The big boys...on their reindeer!
|Second time, she rode on a reindeer.|
Me, with 3 kiddos on the log ride.
|Sarah's reaction, "Oh, came down, got wet. Go ahead?"|
Then summer vacation began. We've had a GREAT summer. Here's some of what we have been doing:
- swimming in the pool most every day
- bike rides around the neighborhood most every day
- a great week at the ocean in Maine, with fantastic weather
- 3 trips to Santa's Village (and planning 1-2 more this fall)
- Storyland in Glen, NH
- The boys went to baseball camp, tennis camp, swim lessons, Lego Camp at their former preschool, another tennis camp, and soccer camp.
- The boys EACH read 140 books this summer. Donovan LOVED Dan Gutman's My Weird School, My Weirder School, and My School Daze series of books.
- Sarah transitioned to her childcare provider's house very, very well. She loves it there. Phew!
- Sarah's Baptism and 3rd birthday and party
- a new minivan! (I'm in love with it.)
Here are more photos!