“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1 Flight down, 2 to go

I'm posting tonight from our very nice room at the Marriott Courtyard JFK. We flew Jet Blue from Burlington (Vermont) to JFK on the 7 pm flight.
Tomorrow our big flight leaves at 10:15 tomorrow morning and should arrive in Hong Kong around 2 pm. We are flying Cathay Pacific from JFK to HK and have heard so many wonderful things about this airline. (And, quite glad their threat of striking was cancelled yesterday!) There, we will have a three hour layover and then fly China Southern into Guangzhou.
Next post will be from China!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers - think good thoughts that all our carryons are allowed on the planes and prayers for an uneventful flight with no illness. (Needless to say I am thinking about our flight to Hawaii on our honeymoon, during which I was quite ill, and which lasted for almost a week. I am NOT eating a thing on the plane that I did not pack or prepare myself. I will only drink bottled water, and no ice cubes for me. Paranoid perhaps but I never want to be as sick as I was when we got to Hawaii - not when I am about to meet my son!)

No comments:

Post a Comment