“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's the Same Feeling...

Yes, It's the Same Feeling

 

For anyone who wonders, or isn't sure...yes, it's the same feeling...

 

From someone who has one son by birth and now one son by adoption, I can honestly say it is the exact same feeling...I think everyone (including me) may have wondered if it really is the same...and now I know, 100%, yes, it's the same feeling.

 

For those who have given birth, you know the feelings you experience at the moment you deliver and the moment your child is handed to you and you hold him/her for the first time.  I can now say, it is exactly the same feeling when your meet your child for the first time.  Whether carrying your child in your body for 9 months, or carrying your child in your heart for 5 months, when you meet your child for the first time, the feelings are the same...

 

It's the feelings all mothers have for their children - love, anticipation, hope, wonder, a sense of a new beginning...

 

We are so blessed to have both Aaron and Donovan as our sons. 


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Just about made me cry. The best days of my life were the days my kids were born. Those special little moments you have with them that are just priceless. I'm so beyond excited to meet our new daughter. I wish I could hurry up time!

    I hope you guys get Aaron all settled with the transfusion.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree!!! There is NO difference! bless you all with your precious family!
    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete