“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Package Is On Its Way...(Fingers Crossed!)

My agency just emailed me to say that they received notice from CCAA that a package, with LOAs for 4 families has been sent, and we are all hoping ours is in there. They also let me know that they will be in the office tomorrow, so if it arrives, it will be treated the same as if it arrives on Monday (also a possibility) - They will sign the LOA for us and overnight it back to CCAA.
Fingers crossed that either tomorrow or Monday we will officially be LOA!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nicole,
    I have just found your blog through RQ and I am thrilled! Our family is with the same agency, and I had seen Aaron's photograph in the pending and then placed sections of our WC area. What a beautiful son (TWO beautiful sons) you and your husband have! I am so hoping that tomorrow is the day that you receive your LOA!

    Wishing you all the best as you transition to a family of FOUR! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Thank you for your kind words. Glad you found us. (I'm hard to miss on RQ these days with my zillions of travel questions!)
    Actually, we are with CAWLI (China Adoption With Love), not Great Wall. I did find Aaron on Great Wall's list (through a PM by a fellow member on RQ) and CCAA agreed to transfer his file from Great Wall to CAWLI, which we feel very fortunate about. Are you waiting for the next Shared List to come out, or have you already submitted a LOI for your child?
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete