“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

"Mommy, We Need One More!"

Tonight at dinner, Donovan held up one hand and counted one finger for each person in our family, "One, Mommy; Two, Daddy; Three, Aaron; Four, Donovan. Look, there's room for one more. We need one more person in our family" HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE with that comment! (Donovan, I'm thinking the exact same thing, I was thinking to myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment