“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Years Ago Today...



Celebrating our five year wedding anniversary today. Still amazes me that two people born on opposite sides of the world, met and truly felt meant to be together forever. I am so very lucky to have Rupert as my husband (and to have Aaron and Donovan as our sons). Rupert exceeds my expectations as a husband and as a father to our children, every day. I am so lucky!

1 comment: