“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Suitcases are Packed...4 days to go!

I packed our two carryons and our backpacks. I then put everything else in Sarah's bedroom, along with 3 empty suitcases, and my husband packed them (1/3 Sarah; 1/3 Nicole; 1/3 Rupert) into each one (in case one suitcase is lost - but let's hope not!). And let me be honest here...it's 2/5 Sarah, 2/5 Nicole, 1/5 Rupert as far as items being brought to China!

So, a huge thank you to my husband for
1) fitting everything into our 3 checked suitcases
2) not saying a thing about the doll and other essential toddler girl items in HIS carryon
3) only asking ONCE, "Do we REALLY need all these Purell packets and bottles of Purell ?" - 'cause he knows the answer is YES WE DO.
He even complimented me on how I was able to keep all 3 suitcases under the 50 pound limit. (Last time it was 44 pounds and that was TOUGH...)

No comments:

Post a Comment