“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I'm so glad I have a brother. I love him SO much!"

Today, at the end of lunch, Donovan came up to me and hugged me and said, "Mommy, I love playing with Aaron. I love playing with Aaron with our vehicles and with our school and playing games. I'm so glad I have a brother. I love him so much!"

Today while I was preparing lunch, Aaron and Donovan played three board games together (Candy Land Bingo, "Lucky Ducks" - which is a fantastic and fun game!, and a Curious George Game). A few days ago, while I made lunch, they played Candy Land and an animal matching game. We play board games several times a day, especially as a family in the evenings, and I'm very impressed that these two boys can negotiate and take turns well enough independently to play the games together, just the two of them.

These two brothers love each other so much, and I love them both immensely...

No comments:

Post a Comment