“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Donovan's First McDonalds

It is with a smile upon my face, that I share this with you...

Today, Rupert picked Donovan up from preschool and took him to lunch, as Aaron and I had something else going on. Rupert chose to take Donovan to McDonalds, where Donovan has never been before. I should clarify I was aware of Rupert's choice and laughingly said two things to Rupert 1)This will be his only trip there for 2010 and 2) I bet he will not like the food.

I am pleased to report that Donovan did NOT enjoy his first trip to McDonald's. He liked the Happy Meal toy but reported the "brown part of the hamburger did not taste good to me." That would be referring to the "meat."
Having not eaten at McDonald's/BK since I was 12, I'm thrilled. It appears he won't be asking Rupert to take him back there again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment