“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Songs Fit...

Rupert finished with my MP3 player, uploading the albums and songs I wanted for the LONG plane ride. I remember listening to a lot of Enya in college, while studying and when falling asleep...and made sure to include some of their albums for this trip. Three songs have especially poignant lyrics for our current situation and journey before us...

If I Could Be Where You Are (Enya)
Where are you this moment -
only in my dreams.
You're missing, but you're always
a heartbeat from me.
I'm lost now without you,
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching, I keep hoping,
but time keeps us apart.

If I could be close beside you,
if I could be where you are,
if I could reach out and touch you
and bring you back home.
Is there's a way I can find you,
Is there's a sign I should know,
Is there's a road I can follow
to bring you back home to me?

Long, Long Journey (Enya)
Long, long journey
through the darkness,
long, long way to go;
but what are miles
across the ocean
to the heart that's coming home?


China Roses (Enya)
Who can tell me if we have heaven,
who can say the way it should be;

A new moon leads me to
woods of dreams and I follow.
A new world waits for me;
my dream, my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment