“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Girl Can EAT (and I mean EAT!)

After all my talk about how MUCH Sarah eats, I thought a visual was in order. This is a typical breakfast for her. What is not clear in the front view photo is that there is an ADDITIONAL white bowl near her that contains a hardboiled egg. That's in addition to 10 grapes, 6 strawberries, 1/2 a kiwi, a full banana, a breakfast sausage, and 4 big pieces of homemade banana bread. 15 minutes from now, she'll have packed it away. Where I have no idea. This girl loves to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment