“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Aaron's FIRST Birthday Party of His OWN!

Donovan created the sign on the easel reading, "Aaron Ho is 4."


The birthday party was a construction vehicle one. Aaron chose a dumptruck balloon (a big one!) for his seat at lunch.


The cake!


Awaiting the cake, and loving every minute of the birthday song, and singing the loudest by far!


Making his wish!


Blowing out the candles!


Opening a Card


Happy, Happy Boy (with my cousin's 16 month old son)


Bulldozer Pinata (FUN)


Grandma and Donovan


Oh how his life has changed! Our son, born in China, and home almost 10 months, selected TACOs for lunch at his birthday party. As Aaron said, "I want tacos for my birthday party. I love them so much. They are my bestest. They are so yummy in my tummy."

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, your son looked soooooo happy at his birthday party! What a sweetie! He sounds like a very clever boy! Our daughter turned 4 yr old on Jan. 15th! Thank you again for your emails to me today! If we adopt a child with thalessemia, I will let you know. Lots of many happy years with Aaron and the rest of your family! Ziajian, Zoe-Ann

    ReplyDelete