“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ocean...Here We Come!

We leave tomorrow morning for the coast of Maine (Wells area). Just thinking about the ocean in Maine puts a smile on my face and instantly brings me back to younger days... We are staying at the same house we have rented for three years now, with my mom. (We will be taking two cars, as we bring so much stuff - you would think that after our big trip to China, I'd become a lighter packer - but nope.) Donovan is so excited, and after explaining to Aaron that we are going to the ocean and he'll be able to dig in the sand and run in the ocean waves, he's been talking all day about, "going to Maine."
Not sure if we will have Internet at the house this year, so I might not post photos until after we are back home.
Fingers crossed for good beach weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment