“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4 Little Monkeys and a "pink monster truck"





LOVE these photos of my two boys and my best friend's two girls. LOVE the one of them in the king size bed, with the oldest one reading to the 3 little ones. Donovan was in love!
When my friend and I were selecting some beach toys in the garage, Donovan spotted what he called a "pink monster truck." He asked if I knew anything about it. I told him it was the oldest girl's and that two years ago when we visited he was too scared to ride in it, but maybe he would enjoy it this year. Oh yeah! He and Aaron both loved it (well, was there ever a doubt that daredevil Aaron would like it!?!). She was such a great sport, driving them around the yard, and the boys were overall quite good about taking turns. And just to clarify, it's really a pink Cadillac, but we aren't telling Donovan that - he's still talking about the "pink monster truck."

2 comments:

  1. Good friends, good fun! Sounds like you and the boys are having a fun summer...I enjoy the pictures!

    ReplyDelete