“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Maine...Here We Come!!

We leave early tomorrow morning for the coast of Maine. This is a family trip with my mom (Grandma) that we look forward to each summer. I've been going since I was 13. What a thrill to now share this with my own children. The boys are so excited. They remember "Jim's House" from last year (Jim is the man we rent the house from.).
Last night I told Donovan after we got out of the pool, "Well we are certainly going to miss the pool next week when we are in Maine." He replied, "That's okay Mommy because we are going to have a great time and you know what, when we get home from Maine, we will miss the Ocean!" True!

Not sure if we will have Internet at the house this year. If I don't post here on the blog, just know we are having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment