“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

His Family Has Found Him...FINALLY!! and his name will be Joseph...


I deliberately chose to not update my blog about our own family for at least a month, hoping that by keeping the handsome boy with the huge, gorgeous smile at the top of my blog posts, somehow his family might find him.

Today it is with great happiness that I share that this child for whom I have thought about and prayed for daily for several months now, has a family who has submitted their Letter of Intent to adopt him. He will gain not only a mother and father, but two older brothers, AND....GET THIS...a 7 month old sister the family is also adopting on the same trip to China.

This is the original family I was in contact with a few months ago when they first saw his photo and read his information. It's amazing how within the China adoption community, two people who have never met in person can become friends. That is what has happened...I admire his new mother very much. As they contemplated this sweet boy she asked all the right questions, which I answered honestly, even when I am sure the answers were difficult to hear. Until you are experiencing something firsthand, it is hard to imagine what something will truly be like. I admire her thoroughness, and her unmoving belief that this little boy was supposed to be her son; she was supposed to be his mother. I remember that feeling very well myself!

I am so thrilled for this little boy, and his new family. I just know this is a family I will stay in contact with always, and as our two special boys grow older, I truly hope they will really know each other in person...

I cannot wait to follow this family's journey to China, to their new son and new daughter, later this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment