“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of those Moments...



Today, I was making lunch, and Aaron was working on finding the correct magnetic letters to spell his name on the whiteboard. All of a sudden Aaron leaned around the side of the easel, smiling, and said to me, "Aaron is SO HAPPY." I asked, "Why are you so happy Aaron?" and he replied, "'Cause I love you Mommy, and I love Daddy, and I love Donovan." He had this BEAMING smile on his face (and by then my eyes were filled with tears!) and I raced over to scoop him right up and give him a big hug and kiss.
Every night when Donovan gets out of the bathtub, he races to our bed, where Aaron and Daddy are reading books, and jumps up to give Aaron a big hug and kiss. It's moments like that just melt my heart!
Here are two photos of Aaron with his name correctly spelled on the easel. He was very proud of himself.

1 comment:

  1. that kind of joy is just infectious, isn't it? and my girl shares his birthday!

    ReplyDelete