“For I know the plans I have for you…to give you hope and a future.”

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho

With Great Joy We Introduce Our Newest Son Aaron Donald Walsh Ho
Born January 17, 2007 Guangdong Province, The People's Republic of China Forever Ours April 12, 2010
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


We had a wonderful day today. Spent time in the pool this morning with our friends Kristen, Patrick, Parker, and Taber. After lunch, returned to the pool for more swimming fun. Then, the boys took a late nap (3-5), after which my mom watched them, so Rupert and I could go to dinner. The boys enjoyed chili with my mom, popsicles outside, and lots of bike riding. Rupert and I drove to Stowe and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Stowehof. (On Sunday nights they offer a special deal where two entrees and a bottle of wine are $59.) This is where we stayed just a little over five years ago, the weekend of our wedding (since we didn't take our official honeymoon to Hawaii until I finished teaching in June). A special thanks to my mom for suggesting she watch the boys and we go out for dinner. We had a lovely time, and the boys certainly enjoyed spending time with Grandma!
Here's a photo of our family of 4. Rupert is wearing the new shirt we gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment